Quantity per PU: Quantity per PU: Please select the desired quantity and version
Size: DIN A4 (210 x 297 mm, 8.3 x 11.7 in)
Material: Lessebo Smooth Bright, high white, slightly smoothed, 120 g/m2
Printing process: Edge-less security strips with OptiSafe® security feature (2 colours), printed on 1 side (reverse side blank), produced in Switzerland
What is OptiSafe®?
OptiSafe® from advast suisse is an iridescent security feature based on interference pigments. These optically variable colors have no definite color of their own, as they change depending on the angle of vision. This explains the term “color-shifting”.
Iridescent security features and inks are primarily used for secure printing – banknotes, share certificates, official papers and other security documents.
Suitable for a range of applications:
- For documents that require comprehensive copy protection – the OptiSafe® security feature is not detectable or reproducible by photocopier/scanner
- Versatile, for the printing of securities, shares, participation certificates, share certificates, deeds, cooperative certificates, certificates, diplomas, contracts, policies, authentications, confirmations, guarantee certificates, vouchers, etc.
- Free design of text and individualization possible
- The reverse side is unprinted and is suitable for printing an endorsement
- Designed for inkjet printers (not suitable for laser printers due to special ink)
Perforation / Perforated Numbering
- Tamper-proof, 6-digit perforation as known from passports (font size: 8mm)
- Static or sequential serial numbers are possible (please specify when ordering)
- In comparison to printed numbers, this type of number perforation cannot be manipulated
- The perforation is placed on the top left of each sheet (approx. 18mm from the left edge and 20mm from the top edge)
Security features and properties:
- Counterfeit-proof special paper with unique and exclusive security features
- Visually attractive color change thanks to the 2-colour OptiSafe® security feature
- The colored OptiSafe® security strips can be easily overprinted (inkjet)
- Continuous safety strips with OptiSafe® security feature (2 colors), which have the same positioning on each sheet
- 100% SWISS MADE: Printing and production in Switzerland, all raw materials from Swiss production
- Security elements cannot be reproduced or photocopied
- For the optimization of the counterfeit protection and the increase of the optical value, these forms can be supplemented with security holograms (holographic labels) from our Shop Assortment
- The indicated price refers to one PU
- This securities form is unprinted (blank, without black text). The product images with the imprint “SHARE CERTIFICATE” or “DIPLOMA” serve only as examples
- For more information, see Information and FAQ