Quantity per PU: Please select the desired quantity
Size: 50 x 20 mm with rounded corners with security hologram strip (gold color)
Material: Security film (PET), matt, 50µ
Temperature range: heat-resistant up to 145 °C / cold-resistant to -40 °C
Suitable for a range of applications:
- Tamper-proof security seal for sealing or marking packages and containers
- Ensures tamper-evident safeguarding for the consumer (guarantee certificate, guarantee seal, hygiene seal, etc.)
- Ideal as transport seal for courier services or as inspection seal
- Suitable for sealing containers, housings, laptops, computer bags, computer or server housings
- Suitable for the sealing of devices, cabinets, documents, envelopes or cases
Features and properties:
- Self-destructing film with transfer protection*
- Additional counterfeit protection thanks to optical security feature (lateral security hologram)
- High-performance adhesive for optimal adhesion on a wide range of surfaces, such as paper, cardboard, aluminum, metal, plastic, wood, glass and all types of cardboard
- Resistant to disinfectants, tear and waterproof
- Effective on most non-porous surfaces including bare metal, painted metal, fiberglass, painted wood, etc.
- Durable, temperature- and UV-resistant material
- Highest resistance in exterior and interior areas for permanent protection
- Security label signals unauthorized opening or tampering with the packaging/housing, simplifying control
- Hologram with security features and optical effects, text in the hologram: “GENUINE”, “VALID”, “CERTIFIED”
* Self-adhesive with transfer protection: Once applied, the security label is destroyed during removal, thus preventing misuse and making any manipulation immediately visible. When removed clearly visible “VOID OPEN” message is left behind. The “VOID OPEN” message is visible on the label as well. These high residue security labels are typically used for applications where cleanup is not an issue.
- The indicated price refers to one PU (quantity per sheet or roll).
- For more information, see Information and FAQ