Quantity per PU: Please select the desired quantity and version (with or without imprint)
Size: 50 x 20 mm with rounded corners
Material: Security film (PET), matt, 36µ
Temperature range: heat-resistant up to 50 °C / cold-resistant to -10 °C
Suitable for a range of applications:
- These Security Labels provide tamper evidence without leaving behind adhesive residue, so no cleanup is necessary
- Ideally suited for applications where the packaging or the material must not be damaged and yet a tamper-proof protection is required
- Ideal for sensitive surfaces and delicate materials
- Ensures tamper-evident safeguarding for the consumer (guarantee certificate, guarantee seal, hygiene seal, etc.)
- Suitable for sealing containers, housings, computer bags, computer or server housings
- Non-Transfer Security Labels are used to secure doors, sealing packaging, cases, cabinets, envelopes, computers, laptops, mobile phones or container doors
Features and properties:
- Self-destructing film with transfer protection (non-transfer technology with no residue)*
- High-performance adhesive for optimal adhesion on a wide range of surfaces, such as paper, cardboard, aluminum, metal, plastic, wood, glass and all types of cardboard
- Thanks to the matt surface, the material surface is easy to write on with a film pen/permanent marker
- Resistant to disinfectants, tear and waterproof
- Durable, temperature- and UV-resistant material
- Highest resistance in exterior and interior areas for permanent protection
- Security label signals unauthorized opening or tampering with the packaging/housing, simplifying control
* Self-adhesive with transfer protection: Once applied, the security label is destroyed during removal, thus preventing misuse and making any manipulation immediately visible. When removed the hidden message “VOID OPEN” appears in the label.
- The indicated price refers to one PU (quantity per sheet or roll).
- Please send us your print data after placing your order. You will subsequently receive a “printing proof” for checking and approval.
- The imprint is a monochrome, scratch-resistant and abrasion-resistant thermal transfer imprint in black color.
- For more information, see Information and FAQ