Quantity per PU: Please select the desired quantity and version (with or without imprint)
Size: 50 x 20 mm with rounded corners
Material: Security film (PET), matt, 25µ
Temperature range: heat-resistant up to 50 °C / cold-resistant to -10 °C
Suitable for a range of applications:
- Tamper-proof security seal for sealing or marking packages and containers
- Ensures tamper-evident safeguarding for the consumer (guarantee certificate, guarantee seal, hygiene seal, etc.)
- Ideal as transport seal for courier services or as inspection seal
- Suitable for sealing containers, housings, laptops, computer bags, computer or server housings
- Suitable for the sealing of devices, cabinets, documents, envelopes or cases
Features and properties:
- Self-destructing film with transfer protection*
- High-performance adhesive for optimal adhesion on a wide range of surfaces, such as paper, cardboard, aluminum, metal, plastic, wood, glass and all types of cardboard
- Thanks to the matt surface, the material surface is easy to write on with a film pen/permanent marker
- Resistant to disinfectants, tear and waterproof
- Effective on most non-porous surfaces including bare metal, painted metal, fiberglass, painted wood, etc.
- Durable, temperature- and UV-resistant material
- Highest resistance in exterior and interior areas for permanent protection
- Security label signals unauthorized opening or tampering with the packaging/housing, simplifying control
* Self-adhesive with transfer protection: Once applied, the security label is destroyed during removal, thus preventing misuse and making any manipulation immediately visible. When removed clearly visible “VOID” message is left behind. The “VOID” message is visible on the label as well. These high residue security labels are typically used for applications where cleanup is not an issue.
- The indicated price refers to one PU (quantity per sheet or roll).
- Please send us your print data after placing your order. You will subsequently receive a “printing proof” for checking and approval.
- The imprint is a monochrome, scratch-resistant and abrasion-resistant thermal transfer imprint in black color.
- For more information, see Information and FAQ